mardi 24 juillet 2007

Gimme your stuff

Hi, I'm really interested to share somme stuff with people all around the world.

I can send :
- French food, candies
- Hair stuff
- Hand made clothes
- Beauty things
- Postcards, stickers
- French magazines (art, fashion, design...)
- Drawings homemade and handmade
- Pictures
- Cute little things

What I would love to receive :
- Cute clothes (I wear M)
- Your own creations, handmade clothes, bags,drawings, scrapbooking...
- Badges
- Stickers
- Food, candies from your country
- Customed stuff
- Beauty things
- Postcards
- Magazines

9 commentaires:

xVenusx a dit…

Salut cherie :)

I read you message on my blog and I'm really interested to swap with you,beacuse I really like France!
But I will be far from home from 11 to 18 aug.. It's a problem if we will do our swap when I get back?

Answer as soon as you can!

Kisses,
Federica

xVenusx a dit…

Perfect!
So, take my email from my blog, it will be easier and faster =)
We can start now to organize and fix details for our swap, so when I'll return form my holidays we can do it in some days!

Kisses,
Fede!

kosan a dit…

Hey. I read your comment on my blog and I would like to do a swap with you ^^

What kind of things would you like to swap for?

Please email me at: kosan@kuririnmail.com

and we can talk about this more.

talk to you soon.

Zingbar a dit…

Hi! i would love to swap with you if youre still interested. I can send you drawings and lots of craft stuff and handmade clothes/acesessories. or anything else you might like--just let me know. please email me at zingbartwo@yahoo.com if you'd like to swap with me. thanks!

kisekino a dit…

hi! I'm from Singapore and would love to swap with you!
you can find me at http://queenswaps.wordpress.com/

anthony a dit…

J'ai vu que tu swappais et si tu veux échanger un cadeaux avec moi ce sera avec plaisir je suis sur sirpriz
Mama de http://www.sirpriz.com
Echange de cadeaux et swaps

Gwen a dit…

Hi :) My name is Gwen and I'm a 18 year old girl from the USA. Would you like to swap with me? I just joined Gimme Your Stuff. Please let me know if you are interested :) Email me at: electroxlightning@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Molly a dit…

Hey,
It looks like a lot of people are already interested and have asked, but if you want, I would love to swap with you. There's nothing really in particular I'm hoping for, just cultural stuff.
if you're interested check out my blog about GYS at mollysculturalexploration.blogspot.com/
Thanks and I hope to hear from you!
-Molly
P.S. I'm from the U.S. -- Ohio actually.

Delaney a dit…

hello i am Delaney from the USA. i would love to swap with you my email is laney.peters@gmail.com and my blog is http://www.blogger.com/home?pli=1

please email or post a comment if you do or dont want to swap, thanks :D